So I'm working on a Saturday. I am so far behind at work that I had to come in on a Saturday for the first time in almost two years. I just got a promotion, which was nice, but that came with my supervisor quitting, so now I'm the only person doing the housing and I have 60 something clients. Luckily we'll be having a new person start on Monday. Thank you Jebus!
So I don't have a digital camera yet, well. . . Josh got me a super crappy one for Christmas two years ago that I haven't even used. Not once. So this blog might be pretty boring. No pics. I'll try to attach some that I have saved on my computer or something.
One nice thing about coming in to Salt Lake to work on a Saturday is that I went to Crown Burger for lunch. I loves me some Crown Burger!
So if anyone can tell me how to add pictures to this blog thing that would be great. Thanks.
Josh and I are planning to move by April 1st. That's our hope. Last Saturday we had a renter open house. Which seemed to be a big success, until we waited too long to pick a family to move in and now we might have to do the whole thing again. Oh well. At least my house will get cleaned again. I never get the time to clean it the way I would like. I guess that's what I get for working a full-time job and a part-time job. Hopefully I'll do better in our new home. The commute should be shorter, so that should help somewhat.
No comments:
Post a Comment