So my brother Ike (see his blog site. . . The link is to your right). . . just asked me if I was going to blog actual stuff in my life. The answer is yes, but I've been kind of busy and haven't been keeping up on it. I've just been putting up funny pictures, that I was going to relate to my life somehow, but haven't.
So here it goes. Today I got to work. I had an appointment with a client scheduled every hour, on the hour. Out of the 7 clients scheduled, guess how many actually came for their appointments . . . 1. One!
Good thing my company is moving offices soon. I spent the whole day preparing for the move. The good news is I'm getting a free two-drawer filing cabinent out of it. I've been wanting one for years!
So there is some boring information for you. Now wouldn't you rather have the funny pictures? Huh Ike!
1 comment:
See - That's much better. There are literally thousands of people out there eager to read about how you have always wanted a 2-drawer filing cabinet, and you just made them all very happy! Good job!
Post a Comment