Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of SPRING!!!


Today is the first day of Spring. Josh looked out the window and was mad because it snowed last night. "I thought we were done with snow!" he said. I know that sounds dumb, but he works outside all day and he was really enjoying the warmer weather.

But it did snow. We have the best view of the Great Salt Lake from our house and it looked beautiful this morning. There were clouds hanging low, right over the lake, and the clouds were blue. Light blue.

It was really pretty!

3 comments:

Jana Banana said...

I am so sick of winter too- can't wait until it is a nice day almost every day :) NO more snow!!!

Ike said...

Did you guys take that picture?

Esther said...

I didn't take this picture. I found it on google images. It looks almost exactly like what that morning looked like though.