Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lazy Saturdays



I love lazy Saturdays.

This first cartoon is called "Pistachio Pudding IS really exciting". Which really describes lazy Saturdays. They're normal, nothing gets done, they may even seem boring, but they're still exciting because you can be lazy. Lazy doesn't happen every day.

The other cartoon is entitled "Flying Squirrel" which reminds me of my mission. There are so many squirrels in Florida and they all congregate on the lawn and watch you. It's creepy. The Elders on my mission would shoot them with their air guns (totally cruel and against the rules and shocking, I know), but I kinda didn't care because the squirrels were so creepy. It seemed like the Elders were just leveling the playing field. Pfooot! *air gun noise*! One less squirrel to worry about. One squirrel closer to a safer tomorrow.

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

you better get your lazy butt out of bed tomorrow for church...love ya