Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a Head Ache!


Yesterday morning I woke up at 6:00 a.m. with a migraine. It started the night before, and I didn't take care of it. So I woke up with a splitting head ache and felt like throwing up. I took some Ibuprophen gell caps on an empty stomach, but that just made me sicker. After eating 4 Ritz crackers I threw up. I had already called in sick to work. I get migraines this bad like once a month to once every-other month. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

Hey Esther, I found your blog on Mel's. I love that everyone is blogging. How have you been? I haven't been to the grocery store lately to see you. :)

Phoebe said...

Oh and about the headache, I haven't ever had one, but I have heard that certain foods can give them to you.

Williamson Fam said...

How about you get to bed a decent hour instead of watching crappy made for tv movies, there's my 2 cents,,,can i do anything for you..

Tammy said...

Hi Esther, it's Tammy - abe's sister-in-law (cathi's sister). I hope you don't think I'm too weird for looking at your blog. Normally I would never post BUT since you asked for suggestions, I thought I'd give you my two cents :).

I sometimes get migraines when it's that lovely "time of the month". I found out my progesterone was low. I started on a progesterone cream and I don't remember when I had my last migraine. Just a thought. Have a great day!