Monday, May 12, 2008

Cool New Websites

Samples of fabrics I like from freespiritfabric.com. There's a store in Salt Lake called Anthropologie. These fabrics remind me of the things they sell there. I love that store!



Since finishing Kate's babyquilt I've been itching to start another project. I found this great website that sells fabric (and tells you where you can buy great fabric around town). I was thinking what I could make with these fabulous fabrics. They're a little too busy for a quilt, but I was thinking they would be great for a purse, or some kind of decoration in my home. I've never made a purse before, but I found this website that sells hand-made purses, using the kind od fabrics I like.


Does anyone have any ideas for good projects? I'm anxious to do something. I was thinking of covering wooden letters in fun fabric. I saw some at a store once and loved them. I think it would be fun to spell out a name or something. Any other ideas?


2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

I think you should test the fabric letter out on my Last name WILLIAMSON....

Heather and Jake said...

That would be a cute purse! You could do it for sure...I have faith in your sewing skills. Unfortunately, I have NONE and I really should learn!