Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David vs. David

Yesterday David Archuletta and David Cook went head to head on American Idol. Contrary to the judges comments, I thought David Cook did great. I'm sure that David Archuletta will win though.
It's seems to me that the judges have been attempting to persuade the public to vote for David Archuletta the entire season. Much like how the refs fix the NBA basketball games. Come on! You know it's true. Look at the last two Lakers vs. Jazz games.
I'm sure David Cook will still do well in the music industry. And after they did their "Hometown visits" I kind of didn't want him to win, . . . for his brother's sake.
Basically he tried out on a whim, when he was at the auditions to support his brother who was trying out. So basically, he's been living his brother's dream. Which doesn't seem fair.

2 comments:

granny yospe said...

the difference between the NBA and Idol judging is that the NBA is NOT out in the open about it. At least the judges on idol let you know where they stand immediately! No sneaking around! And, besides that, Archuleta did sing much better than David Cook.....

Heather and Jake said...

I agree with mom. There is no conspiracy in this. Archuleta was the better singer...hands down. Just because you have a thing for David C., Doesn't mean he is untouchable.