Friday, June 13, 2008

ICHY!

On Wednesday night, after making the ice cream I was sitting watching t.v. when I started itching. I mean ITCHING! I put on some lotion and went to bed. At 6:30 the next morning my alarm went off. It was time to get ready for work. All night I had felt a little itchy, but was too unconcious to notice. When I got out of bed I looked at my legs and stomach. I had bumps everywhere . I was SOOO ITCHY!

I woke Josh up and we stripped the bed. I thought it might be bed bugs. Working in the field of substance abuse I thought I could have caught bed bugs from one of my clients.

I called in sick to work. Josh and I took the dogs to get groomed as a precautionary measure. I bought some aloe, which wasn't helping for long. Later that day we finally went to medical clinic to get me checked out. The good news: not bedbugs. The bad news, HIVES! Hives/ That's something people got in the olden days. The doctor said it was an allergic reaction to something. She gave me a shot of benedryl and some progesterone. Se sent me home with a prescription for Benedryl and testosterone to start in the morning.

I got up this morning with a splitting head ache. I took 2 tylenol, the testosterone and benedryl. Now I feel like I'm feeling really sick. Needless to say, I called in sick to work again today. This is miserable!

5 comments:

brandi (and tim) said...

Are you maybe allergic to mangos?

~brandi

The Yospe's said...

Hope you feel better!

Cheeseboy said...

Hahahaha! That is so funny Brandi! I am still LOL.

Map Maker said...

I've had hives. Never figured out what caused it. Allegra was the only thing that worked for me. Hope you feel better.

Williamson Fam said...

OOOh i'm sorry i wonder what it was from? You should take a bath on tomato juice, or is that for chicken pocks or maybe a when you get sprayed by a skunk...