Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight Delivers

Well the Dark Knight did not disappoint. I loved it more than the first one. It helps that there was no poisonous spray that made people go crazy. I just did not like how thye filmed that part in the first one.

I don't want to give away the plot so I won't say a lot about the show, but it was amazing. I really liked the depth of the characters. Maggie Gyllenhall did a better job than Katie Holmes playing Rachel Daws.

The Joker was amazing! Heath Ledger did an amazing job. He did a great job for his last movie before he died. Definately his best performance. I love that they made two face look a lot like the comic book/ cartoon character. I was wondering how they would do that. They did a great job.

I recommend every go see this movie. It's absolutely worth it.

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Esther, Heath Ledger has one more movie coming out calledThe Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - although he does not star in it because it also has Johny Depp, Colin Ferrel and Jude Law... sounds like a girl's dream movie!

When you mention the first Batman movie - which one do you mean? The Michael Keaton film or the last one that was made?

rissa rocks said...

Batman Begins.

And I know Heath Ledger has one more movie coming out. I just wanted to say it was his last for dramatic affect.