Monday, July 14, 2008

Don't read this post. It's boring. I'm not kidding.

So today has been the slowest day at work ever! I had one stinkin' appointment come. One out of four people.

One was sick, one found their own housing and I got to discharge them from case management (that took up some time), and one had to go pick someone up at the airport.

So I've been trying to keep myself busy with paperwork, but it seems there is only so much paperwork I can do before I run out of it. I worked so hard to get all caught up and now I have nothing to do. It's feast or famine I tell you!

So far this has got to be the most boring post ever. I don't even have anything I want to say. Just that I'm bored.

I'm looking forward to going on vacation next week. Hopefully when I come back I'll have a lot to catch up on. I've even double checked my clients to see if anyone is due for a warning letter for not coming in or something, but nadda. Nothing. I'm just caught up. You'd think I should feel good. Instead I wish I could just go home. Maybe I will just go home. It's just that I wanted to get my hours in so I wouldn't have to use so many vacation hours next week. This is kind of a strange and surreal feeling to be caught up. I guess I should try to enjoy it instead of pulling an Eeyore.

No comments: