Funny Things I Hear People Say #1
I hear people say funny things all the time, and find I forget them before I can tell anyone. So I've committed myself to try to remember them and write them down before I forget.
Here is the first of hopefully many blogs to come.
While sitting in church:
Man giving talk: "I want to speak today about a subject I've felt impelled to share with you."
What was running through my head: Ouch! That talk hurt. It pierced me to the core. I mean, I'm sure he was just taking a stab in the dark, but he really hit his mark. I mean bull's eye!
The most surprising thing about this man. He was a lawyer. So you'd think he would know the difference between the words impelled and compelled.
2 comments:
Hey i can add one more funny thing people said, in church a guy said 'whoremonger' funny huh, not really but it was because it was at church,,,,
I didn't catch that one. Funny he was a lawyer.
Post a Comment