Yesterday Josh was surfing the net and found this interesting story on The Most Dangerous Job in America on Yahoo. http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/97827;_ylt=AoZZoGsaFzQT4kpnLeLtK58azJV4
He was surprised to find out that the most dangerous job in America was the job he had just quit, installing internet in people's homes and fixing the internet towers.
Here is a little snippet of the article:
According to a story in this week's RCR Wireless News (no online link yet), building and climbing towers (which can be hundreds of feet tall) is more dangerous than ranching, fishing, logging, and even ironworking. The fatality rate is currently 183.6 deaths per 100,000 workers: Five tower workers died during one 12-day span earlier this year alone. 18 tower workers died on the job in 2006.
Needless to say, I'm glad he quit!
Yesterday Josh went to Instacare and found out he had Strep Throat for the third year in a row. I think the doctor there is getting to know him because Josh and his brother went and she only charged them $15 total, and she gave them a shot of antibiotics.
For the family, we are planning to come to dinner at Cherry Hills on Friday if Josh is feeling better by then.
1 comment:
I am glad Josh didn't fall of a tower. I am also glad you guys are going to come to Cherry Hill!
Post a Comment