Our last encounter with this neighbor was because our dog, Sawyer had gone inside her house and made sweet, sweet love to her poodle.
Needless to say, at the time she was fuming mad and told Josh off. We were really afraid that she was going to make us pay for an abortion, because she said to Josh "If she gets pregnant I'm going to have to get her an abortion."
So we were less than thrilled when she came up to talk to us while we were on our walk. But, to our surprise she was excited to see us. She told us that she had checked her dog's stomach often after Sawyer's romantic encounter, but her dog never got any bigger. Then one day, to her surprise, her dog went into labor and had three puppies, two girls and one boy.
While we were out talking to this woman, another one of our neighbors was outside with Sawyer's son. He's now eight weeks old and looks like this.He was adorable! And our neighbor's poodle was anxious to see her little puppy. When the neighbor let the puppy down on the ground the poodle cuddled with him.
Of course, it was a shock to us. She didn't even tell us that she had puppies. And then she sold the puppies before telling us. She only got $50 each for them. We told her she probably could have gotten $400 each. She was really surprised and then wanted us to stud Sawyer out to her. Josh and I are against it. We really don't want to deal with her after the way she treated Josh.
I wanted our dogs to have puppies. Mosie is such a little prude!
Although I wouldn't mind someone else's dog going through the risk of pregnancy. And I really don't want to have little puppies going potty all over our house, especially now that Mosie and Sawyer are finally house trained (it only took 2 years).
That puppy sure was cute though. He looked exactly like this picture. Pure black, with really soft fur. The neighbor said that the girls looked more like Sawyer. I hope we get to see them. Now I kind of wish Mosie and Sawyer would have some cute babies!
1 comment:
I love little baby puppies. That is a sweet little picture. Love it.
Post a Comment