Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm a winner!

Friday was my work picnic. I reluctantly stayed until the door prize drawing, although a few of my co-workers had already left. Glad I did because I won a $15 gift card to Subway. The perfect prize for someone on Weight Watchers. So I'm a winner! I'm basically good luck. For five bucks you can pat my head for luck. It may just rub off on you.

2 comments:

Map Maker said...

Oh good, I thought you had won the prize over at Liddiard, that's the one I've got my fingers crossed for. Maybe it would be worth the five bucks.

gLoR!e said...

Congratulations! you are such a lucky person..me, im always been unfortunate of any draws no matter i bought zillions of it none a single ticket will win..heheh

im roaming here and ec drop..hope to join your blogroll and link you..pls let me know..:)

thanks and have a great day!:)


www.fit4all.us
www.dressmeup.carlotaonline.com
www.gloriesolitude.blogspot.com
www.restlessrant.carlotaonline.com

see you there..thanks!:)