Last night Josh and I went to see the movie Ghost Town, starring the original boss of "The Office" in England, Ricky Gervais. The premise of the movie is that the character dies for "approximately seven minutes" which causes him to be able to see dead people. It's like "The Sixths Sense", . . . but funny.This movie was absolutely hillarious! My favorite parts were when Ricky was talking with his doctor. I would really like to see Ricky Gervais in more U.S. movies. He's a very funny man. This movie was also very clean. It probably could be rated PG (I don't know what it was rated).
I would recommend you see this movie. It's great.
After reading this post I realized it sounds exactly like a book review I would have done in third grade. This is a juvenille movie review, but I don't care. I'm not gonna change it.
2 comments:
OOh i want to see along with a million other movies, we havnet watched anything for like 6 months no joke...i love your mini-reviews...I miss you we should get together soon..
I also LOVE Ricky Gervais! Have you ever rented the British "Office"? Funny, but NOT clean. I also loved him in Stardust and Night at the Museum.
Post a Comment