On Friday Josh and I were talking about how it had just started to snow.
Josh: I need a coat.
Me: Where's your old coat?
Josh: I was driving today and a homeless man asked me for money. I told him I wouldn't give him money, but I would give him my coat because 'it's supposed to snow tonight.'
So Josh gave the homeless guy his coat.
3 comments:
What a sweet guy. Ya i don't believe in the whole give homeless money either, i would do food or cloths to. Aaron has a homeless cousion and i wouldn't dare give him money because i know what he would spend it on. So Pirates 4 huh. Are you serious i hope they do. Where did you here this wonderful news?
Wow, that is really amazing, although do think that him buying booze would have kept him just as warm, well if it was hard liquor, but i still think josh did the right thing, you got yourself a keeper,,,
That's cool... why number 11?
Post a Comment