Thursday, October 23, 2008

Triple Tag Trick-or-Treat!

Since Tags are going around, I thought I would combine three tags (just to get them over with) from Ike, Jake, and Heather the twist is this tag is (mostly) Halloween-oriented. So here it goes:

Three things:
1. The Addam's Family "Thing" hand
2. Candy Corn
3. The Blob.

Three toys I never owned but always wanted:
1. Easy Bake Oven (halloween cookies anyone?)
2. She-ra Doll (He-man series) I had Teela, but not She-ra.
3. I-pod.

Three Halloween songs on the radio I like:
1. Warewolf of London.
2. The Monster Mash (eh)
3. Walk Like an Egyptian.

Three fictional characters I would like to meet:
1. Bones from the television show "Bones".
2. Tinkerbell
3. Richard Simmons - He's scary enough for Halloween.

Three things I would like to be for Halloween but am too cheap, lazy, or self-conscious to pull off:
1. A pirate wench.
2. Belle
3. A three-legged person (My family used to own three-legged pants. I wonder if they still have them!)

Three names I would name myself if I could go back in time and name myself:
1. Mayzie
2. Sadie
3. Gwendalindaryn

My three favorite vitamins:
1. Vitamin B
2. Vitamin O
3. Vitamin O!

Three things I like:
1. Candy corn
2. Halloween parties.
3. Cold autumn days and warm soup or cocoa.

My three favorite kids on The Simpsons:
1. Ralph Wiggims
2. Martin
3. The Flanderses Kids.

Three costumes I've used for Halloween:
1.) Mad Scientist
2.) Witch
3.) Hippie

Three Halloween-like shows:
1.) Pushing Daisies
2.) The Addam's Family
3.) The Munsters

Three things that are real sticky:
1.) Caramel apples
2.) Jolly ranchers
3.) Marshmallow cream

Three years in a row:
1.) Josh's mom's passed out glow-in-the-dark necklases instead of candy
2.) Gone to Josh's parents to see the kids in their costumes
3.) Haven't had trick-or-treaters come to our home. (maybe this year will be different)

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Office
2. My Name is Earl
3. Bones
4. Pushing Daisies
5. Ugly Betty
6. America's Toughest Jobs
7. Scare Tactics
8. Cold Case Files

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Pier 49 Pizza (Sugarhouse is the best)
2. Cafe Rio
3. Tiafoon (Gateway)
4. The Soup Kitchen
5. Paradise Bakery
6. Silverfork Lodge
7. Gandolfo's
8. Subway

8 Things I Did Yesterday?
1. Went to work
2. Went to the gym
3. Weight Watchers
4. Made cinnamon apple pancakes for dinner
5. Got gasoline
6. Watched T.V.
7. Called my parents
8. Called Josh

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Being done with work today
5. Going to the gym
6. Being skinny again
7. seeing neices and nephews
8. My new baby niece or nephew

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Kids
2. A vacation with Josh
3. To be skinny again
4. To get younger each year instead of older
5. debt-free (some day)
6. a spa day
7. A massage
8. A raise.

So there you have it. My really long tag. Thanks for making it through with me. And You're Welcome!

No comments: