I promised I wouldn't blog about this all the time, but I thought, after 3 1/2 months it was time for an update on my weight loss.
For about three weeks, right after we moved, I was "off the plan", watching what I was eating, but only journaling (writing down what I ate for you non-Weight Watcher people) for a day-and-a-half instead of every day. I'd start journaling the day of weigh-in, and by the middle of the next day I had forgotten all about writing down what I was eating until the next week, when it was weigh-in day again. Luckily, I was staying the exact same weight, until last week when I went up 0.8 pounds (or eight tenths of a pound). Through this whole 3 1/2 month journey that was my first gain.
That's when I decided to get "back on the plan" and started journaling again. When I weighed in last night I'd lost 3.2 pounds! That brings my total loss to 16.4 pounds!!
It's amazing the things that happen that make me realize I am losing weight, besides my clothes fitting better, or getting baggy. The other day I was at my mom's house and went to use the bathroom. To my surprise the toilet seat felt bigger, but my mom hadn't gotten a new seat, it's just that my "seat" has gotten smaller! A strange example and maybe TMI but I'm still sharing it.
I've been going to Weight Watchers now for 14 weeks. So my average weight loss is over 1 pound a week! Yay me!
4 comments:
You're right - Mom's toilet seats are so big lately! What is the deal with those things? I always feel like a pooing midget at their house.
Ya for you, that is so much weight, thats aewsome! And i love TMI stuff..dont be shy let it fly!
yay! Esther! I am so happy for you! What does "pooing midget" mean? Aren't all toilet seats the same size? keep up the good work!
That's awesome Esther! Congrats!
Post a Comment