Friday, October 3, 2008

Yard Work Night

Immediate family (that means siblings and parents):
You are invited to our Yard Clean-up Night, Monday, October 6, 2008.
Where: Our yard (you all know where we live)
When: 5:30 or whenever you can get here. It's now dark by 7:00 so we will only be working about 90 minutes.
Food: We will order Pizza, or will be taking requests if you can think of anything you'd like better that wouldn't cost too much.
Please RSVP.
Thanks in advance for your "sweet service"!

4 comments:

The Yospe's said...

We should be able to

Ike said...

Esther,

Jacob and I both have a training with Real Salt Lake that starts at 3 p.m. on Monday and we're not told how long this will run.

So hopefully we can be there but I can't promise you as we're both committed to be to this meeting.

Cheeseboy said...

Can't go. I work until about 7:00. Sorry.

Esther said...

If you can come, great. If not, that's fine too.