Friday, December 5, 2008

Funny Things #4

Continuing my saga to document funny things I hear people say. . . Things that make me smile and brighten my day:

A client called me upset:

Client: Hi Esther.
Me: Hi. Are you okay?
Client: No. I got another No Insurance Ticket for not having my car insured. That's the second one since summer.
Me: Oh. That's too bad. Sounds like maybe you should be taking the bus. What if you hit someone?

[conversation about taking the bus]

Client: And another thing I'm upset about is that they told me my license was suspended.
Me: Oh. You didn't know that?
Client: Well it's just not possible! I mean, I'VE NEVER EVEN HAD A DRIVER'S LICENSE!. . . So it can't be suspended!

brilliant!

4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh that is classic, love it, so funny!

Jenny Colvin said...

Wow people ya know. Thats pretty funny.

Nikki said...

That's so funny!I hope I'm never in a car accident involving your client.

The Bennett Family said...

Don't you love working with the public? All kinds of weirdos out there. By the way, I am sending out Christmas cards. Do you live in Tooele still or did you move?