Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy NEW YEAR!

Happy NEW YEAR to all! Here's to resolutions! I know this would be where I should write my resolutions, and I'm hesitating to write them down because then I might have to actually follow through with them!
So I'm going to get only slightly brave and start with the ones I'm pretty sure I will follow through with:

1. Continue to go to Weight Watchers
2. Continue to attend the gym
3. Finish the quilting projects I started.

Here's what I would like to accomplish, but think I may forget and mess it up:

1. Give up soda all together.
2. Give up sugar all together.

I would love to do this, but I don't know if I'll remember! I'm sure I'll forget and place something sugary in my mouth, or something!

So good luck with all your New Year's resolutions! Wish me luck with mine!

No comments: