Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wahooo!!!


This year I have renewed my motivation and dedication to losing weight. I started Weight Watchers last October, 2008 and was kicking butt. Then the end of November and December came and I stopped journaling. I stopped counting my points. I lessened my time at the gym. And then last week I had to face the scale. I was up two pound! (Which is actually pretty good considering I've heard the average weight gain from Halloween to the new year is 8 pounds.) So last week, after my weigh in I rededicated myself to journaling, and going to the gym. And it has been 15 days now that I have not had any desserts, candy or other sugary products. (other than diet soda). Yesterday I weighed in at Weight Watchers and had lost 5 POUNDS in one week!!!! And I received my 10% goal! (Which means I lost 10% of my starting weight!!!)
I'm now experiencing a new-found love for and dedication to Weight Watchers! My new goal (that I set a week ago) was to lose 20 pounds by the end of March. I'm already 1/4th of the way there!!!

ps. I'd like to thank Josh who tells me how proud he is of me, and my mom, who I report to weekly after each weigh in. . . no matter what. She helps keep me honest!

5 comments:

Ike said...

Congrats! Keep going!

I've lost 14 lbs since January 1st but still have a ways to go. It's good to be a guy - I think we lose it faster. I'm on your team!

-Ike

Esther said...

that's a pound a day! Are you on drugs!?

Jana Banana said...

That is awesome Esther! That takes a lot of dedication, and 5 lbs is a great reward! You are looking so good!

Cheeseboy said...

Say to go sista.

Stephanie said...

Congrats keep it up, remember the road to success is always under construction. Hope all is well with you and your husband. Take care. Stephanie Bohn