Josh and I are watching the NBA All-Star Slam Dunk Contest and I am feeling really bad for the interview lady who is making a valiant attempt to interview Dwight Howard. I have no idea who this arrogant man is, but Josh tells me Dwight Howard won the Slam Dunk Contest last year.
Interview Lady: It's been a long time since people have been excited about the Slam Dunk Contest. What do you plan to do tonight?
Dwight Howard: I don't know.
IL: Come on you have to have some moves planned.
DH: No. Not really.
IL: Well who do you consider your competition.
DH: Oh. Everyone.
IL(pushing DH away): Get out of here!
Way to amp up the "excitement" for the Slam Dunk Contest Dwight Howard. I'm dying to watch it now. I think I'm gonna have to go take a nap to tone down my enthusiasm.
Guess you should've planned better Dwight because Nate Robinson beat the pants off of you!
1 comment:
hey girl! how are ya? i just saw you posted a comment on my blog....i had no idea you were in the blog world, i'll have to check up on yours now. =) you look good in the picture on the right hand column....cute!
Post a Comment