Thursday, February 12, 2009

FunnyThings #5

Today I was meeting with a client, who I swear has Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder. He was talking a million miles a minute, so I almost missed hearing this little gem:

Client: I'm really getting my life together. I met this guy who helped me make this resume. (pulls out resume) I mean this is legit. You can call these places that I worked and they will answer, unlike my other resume where all the places were made up. I am really . . . yada yada. . . went on for another half an hour.

My first thought: I wonder if he listed Vandalay Industries as one of his former employers? (That's a little Sienfeld reference for those non-Sienfeld fans)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say Vandalay! SAY VANDALAY!!!

Ike said...

I have never met a non-Seinfeld fan.

Williamson Fam said...

That is hilarious, i bet you love your job...