ThreEwells down to Two Ewells. Therapist, social worker, book-lover, aspiring author and aspiring bookstore owner, avid indie book store visitor and mom of one perfect child who owns my heart.
Can you explain this thing to me? I entered my info and it's interesting, but I don't understand the BMR number. Is that the minimum amount you need to eat or something?
I don't know. I just wanted to know my BMI. I don't care that it tells me how many calories to eat because I do Weight Watchers and don't have to count the calories. Sorry. Maybe google it! :) I just copied it so I'd have the BMI info.
2 comments:
Can you explain this thing to me? I entered my info and it's interesting, but I don't understand the BMR number. Is that the minimum amount you need to eat or something?
I don't know. I just wanted to know my BMI. I don't care that it tells me how many calories to eat because I do Weight Watchers and don't have to count the calories. Sorry. Maybe google it! :) I just copied it so I'd have the BMI info.
Post a Comment