This year I made two New Year's Resolutions.
One - stay off sugar all year . . . lasted three months. Then went on a sugar binge, but doing better now. Thanks for asking.
and . .
Two - Be more fabulous! i.e. more high maintenance in my appearance.
So far to "stay fabulous" I've done the following:
Bought two new pairs of jeans.
Bought two pairs of shoes for working out
Colored my hair a couple of times
Continued to go to the gym on a regular basis
and. . .
Got electrolysis.
Loved the electrolysis! In fact, I found it really relaxing. I think if I hadn't been so nervous for it being the first time I could've fallen asleep! It was kind of like getting accupuncture. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. I would recommend it to anyone and it doesn't really hurt.
4 comments:
I think you are already fabulous...but those things just add to your fabulousness! Keep it up, it sounds fun!
That is fabo-fabulous my fab sister! (What is electrosis?)
You go girl, where are you getting electrolisis done at? I'd love to get that done, but to pricy..Keep up the FAB!!!!
It's not too pricey. At the beauty college it's like $10.00 for 30 minutes and you go about every two weeks for three to six times, then every three months for nine more months. That's what? About $90 in a year. Not bad. I'm getting my chin and upper lip done right now. Sick of looking man-ish! Yuck!
Post a Comment