Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Things my fetus HATES me to eat so far:

  • Milk/cereal with milk
  • yogurt
  • M&M's (My favorite!)
  • Candy in general
  • chicken
  • pizza (isn't that normally a go-to staple food?)
  • Ice cream (usually the food I eat when my stomach is hurting!)
  • Sprite (yep. Doesn't help my stomach at all)
  • Food that's too salty (it makes me feel like I have high blood pressure/anxiety)
  • Food that's too acidic, like fruit
  • All food in general.
I haven't had one craving yet. Not one. In fact, nothing ever sounds good. Ever. Which is a big problem because then I just don't eat. Everything sounds repulsive to me. When I don't eat I just get more sick to my stomach which makes me want to eat even less.

Of course once I eat something I usually feel a little better. I wish I had some cravings for some kind of food. I wish I had an appetite at all!

6 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh i so know how you feel, i am living off top ramen try it, so yummy..and frozen pretzels...just an idea. My only advice is eat ANYTHING that sounds good even if it is maple bars...Happy baby growing, so happy for you guys..

Esther said...

I would, (but I should make an addendum to this blog), because I also can't have a lot of salt/sodium because it starts to make me feel like I am having high blood pressure.

Jen said...

Give it time you be craving all sorts of stuff. Congrats on the baby that is so exciting!!

Jana Banana said...

all I can eat when first pregnant is cold cereal and milk! I eat 3 bowls a day! Just wait...this will fade and you will want to eat everything...or at least that is how it has worked for me in the past :)

Melissa said...

Welcome to pregnancy. It is a crazy roller coaster that is well worth the ride!

Nicole said...

This sounds pretty classic 1st trimester. You are icky sick nauseous for 13-14 wks, then all of the sudden you feel great and start having cravings. Give it a month :)