ThreEwells down to Two Ewells. Therapist, social worker, book-lover, aspiring author and aspiring bookstore owner, avid indie book store visitor and mom of one perfect child who owns my heart.
Monday, September 7, 2009
The baby widget --->
Is it just me, or is that baby widget counting down two to three days at a time in one day? I swear it said 211 days this morning and tonight it says 208!
Yes, I think this widget is off--because now it says 205 days and monday it said 208--that has been only 2 days hasn't it? Haven't seen or heard from you for 1 month--I even called about Swiss days but never got an answer....
3 comments:
Never trust a widget. Or a midget for that matter.
I think the thing has a mind of its own, i cant stand those things cause it makes it sounds like FORVER...
Yes, I think this widget is off--because now it says 205 days and monday it said 208--that has been only 2 days hasn't it? Haven't seen or heard from you for 1 month--I even called about Swiss days but never got an answer....
Post a Comment