Thursday, September 10, 2009

I won a MAJOR AWARD!

My brother just called me to tell me that his wife went to the Utah State Fair with her school class today and saw my quilt. and guess what?. . .
I WON THIRD PLACE!!!!

I plan to go to the fair tomorrow or Saturday. I can't wait to see my Third Place ribbon!!


















My brother sent me the picture his wife took today of my quilt hanging at the fair. I was going to post it, but my phone won't let me e-mail it to myself and the picture is taken far enough away that you can't see the ribbon that well.

Thanks to my sister-in-law Kate for taking the picture though!!!
I'll try to get a closer picture when I go to the fair and post it on here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew you would! A job well done!

The Yospe's said...

It was actually just with her parents that she went... but, congrats!

Williamson Fam said...

AHHHHH congrats that is so great!

Charis said...

congrats! I am impressed!

Jenny Colvin said...

Woohoo!!!! That is so cool. Congrats to you. What a fun thing to happen.