So here it goes:
- I'm 16 weeks pregnant. If you consider that you're pregnant about 40 weeks, that means our baby is 2/5ths done.
- I still get "morning" sickness, mostly at night, but not every night and mostly from smells.
- I'm begining to really "show" already.
- The other day my tummy was lop-sided so I pushed on the left side of my stomach . Whoever is in there wanted to stay where they were at, because when I let go they went right back to where they were.
- I don't think I've felt the baby move on it's own yet. I'm not sure though because today at work I felt a little poke out right where my belly button should be (*see previous posts on "belly button" if you're wondering about "where my belly button should be) and I pushed it back in. Maybe a foot?
- My next doctor's appointment isn't for one week. But I don't think I'll be getting an ultrasound at that appointment.
- I'm starting to lean towards not finding out what the baby is. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm starting to like the "not knowing" part. It seems even more exciting that way. But, don't worry. I'm sure at my next ultrasound I'll have the urge to know if it's a boy or a girl and make the nurse tell me if it's a he or a she.
Well there's my update. Some news I guess, if you're into hearing about that kind of stuff.
5 comments:
I hope you find out so we can all throw you a fun shower!!! I want to buy you pink or blue and not yellow or green :)
Thanks for the update, now lets see some belly pics..I hope you find out, you will cave when you have the ultrasound i know it..And your mom needs to know so she can start quilting....So happy for you guys.
I did not find out on my last two and it was fun. It was also fun knowing what my oldest was. You could always have a shower after the baby is here if you want blue or pink. When the baby is born nowadays there is not much of a surprise. We often know the gender, name, and sometimes the day due to induction. It was fun calling people who were so eager to know what we had.
Hope all continues to go well, you guys are going to be great parents. Remember to take pictures, you can then compare the size of your belly with your future kids. I sure hope you find out what you are having it would be a fun suprise but Jana is right, I would rather have blue or pink instead of green and yellow. I am just glad things are going good. Keep the updates coming, and take care.
Craig says we aren't going to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I have finally given in, and am ok with it. however, I heard him say to his brother the other day that he might end up changing his mind, but he won't admitt that to me. So we will see when we go to the ultra sound appointment. you say you are showing already? I am only 14 weeks along and I have been showing for at least two weeks. I feel huge. So if you are just barely showing count your blessings. besides, showing is ever so exciting.
Post a Comment