A week from tomorrow -slash- next Friday, November 6th we will be having the BIG ULTRASOUND REVEAL! So I thought it would be the right time to post a survey on here so everyone can guess if we're having a boy or a girl.
So get to voting! After all, November 3rd is voting day!
6 comments:
Girl
eni meni mieni mo I pick.....BOY!
a girl, your mom needs another grand daughter
I have a hunch it's a girl, but let's be honest, I don't know what I'm talking about. :) It sure will be fun to have a little girl OR boy to play with Cambria and all the other cute lil cousins! Good luck at your appointment on Friday!
Congrats! Can't wait to find out what you are having! :-) I have to wait until the 16th, I'll be over 20 weeks, but that was when Danny had the day off....oh well. Patience is a virtue right??
Congrats! Can't wait to find out what you are having! :-) I have to wait until the 16th, I'll be over 20 weeks, but that was when Danny had the day off....oh well. Patience is a virtue right??
Post a Comment