According to the baby widget on my blog (which my mom believes is counting down too fast) there are only 100 days left until our baby boy is born! 100 more days? That means tomorrow on Christmas Eve we will be in the double-diget count-down. That is momentous people!
In 100 day our lives are going to change forever. Our lives are going to be filled with midnight feedings and no sleep, diaper changing, spit up, and did I mention no sleep? All coming from the greatest blessing of our lives. And I am excited to meet our little guy!
I wonder who he's going to look like. What kind of personality is our baby going to have? It will be so much fun getting to know him!
4 comments:
So exciting, i cant believe i only have 6 weeks left..Times flies, i'm so excited for you guys, sleepness night are right..But you guys are night owls anyway so you'll do great!
99 days to go! Congratulations, that must mean that I am well on my way to double digits as well! So exciting.
is someone throwing you a baby shower for the family? if not let me know, and Rosalie and I will plan one for you!
You quickly forget about not getting sleep. It wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be, but maybe I have already forgotten, or i have gotten used to it. It is worth it...Jakes
Post a Comment