I have been receiving multiple texts and phone calls from my immediate family asking "Is the baby here yet?"
I don't know if they think I'm actually in the hospital so I thought I would blog on my progress to make things a little clearer. I'm still at home. No contractions today so far. I had a few painful contractions yesterday, but they went away. They were small and only slightly painful, brought on (I'm sure) from scrubbing the shower and running errands yesterday. In fact, Josh and I went to Lowe's to buy some metal things to put our crib together (we have to go back today because it's turned into a trial and error project).
Anyways, by the time we got to Lowe's I could barely walk. I was walking so slowly that Josh had me drive around the store in the motorized shopping carts. I felt pretty silly, but very grateful that they had them there and I wasn't too proud to use it. I don't think I would've made it around the store if it wasn't there! But then, maybe I really would've gone into labor if I had walked around the store.
Today we're just at home, watching conference. I haven't had any contractions today, but it is still hard to walk around.
My doctor scheduled an induction date for April 9th. We'd enter the hospital in the evening of the 8th to start the induction. So that is what is going on with the baby. Don't worry. If you are my siblings or parents you will get a phone call whenever we decide to go to the hospital.
4 comments:
Good to know. I'll stop texting Josh.
You haven't been the only one. I'm glad you're so excited for us. Thanks for caring.
Loved those motorized carts, i used them all the time...
So, I just skipped to the comments. Is the baby here yet?
Post a Comment