ThreEwells down to Two Ewells. Therapist, social worker, book-lover, aspiring author and aspiring bookstore owner, avid indie book store visitor and mom of one perfect child who owns my heart.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Day 8: My Favorite Song: Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes"
I LOVE this song. Everytime I hear it I remember that epic scene in "Say Anything" where John Cussack is holding up his giant boom box outside his girlfriend's window.
I love that too! And funny thing, my husband just re-enacted that scene for me yesterday as he got everything ready to add surround sound to our basement.
what a great movie moment. Love it. John Cusack is one of my celebrity crushes...not sure why...but I just love him. And that's a great song. Peter Gabriel's voice is amazing. Another song of his I love is "Here Comes the Flood". It was on my Felicity soundtrack back when I used to listen to that CD every day in highschool, and I'd fall asleep to that song at night cuz it's so beautiful and soothing.
2 comments:
I love that too! And funny thing, my husband just re-enacted that scene for me yesterday as he got everything ready to add surround sound to our basement.
what a great movie moment. Love it. John Cusack is one of my celebrity crushes...not sure why...but I just love him. And that's a great song. Peter Gabriel's voice is amazing. Another song of his I love is "Here Comes the Flood". It was on my Felicity soundtrack back when I used to listen to that CD every day in highschool, and I'd fall asleep to that song at night cuz it's so beautiful and soothing.
Post a Comment