Monday, March 7, 2011

The hideous cake


Here is a picture of the cake I took to Josh's parents' home. Can you see why Roxie begged me if she could make Walter's cake? It's supposed to look exactly like Mickey Mouse. I wasn't even close!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jana Banana said...

I sorta see Mickey there :) I bet it tasted yummy though! Happy you have some help with your cake for Walter's bday!!

-jana

Heather and Jake said...

it looks like Mickey, don't be so hard on yourself! But I'm excited to see the real thing on his birthday. I've been researching cakes and frostngs and fondants and themes for the past month,and I keep changing my mind on Cami's cake! I told her she would have an Abby Cadabby cake, but she always says it as "Abby and Elmo" so I'm gonna have to include Elmo in there. :) I'm gonna try to do fondant! (Probably make marshmallow fondant, it looks super easy) It'll be an adventure! The things we do for kids.

P.S. I'm liking your daily posts! So fun to learn more about you!

Williamson Fam said...

I don't think its that bad..