The next three things on my bucket list? Hmm. . .
Well one or two things come to mind right away.
Firstly, I want Josh and I to take Walter to Disneyland, which we are planning to do sometime in Spring 2012 with Josh's side of the family. Hopefully by then Walter (who will be around two years old) will be old enough to appreciate and enjoy Disneyland. I can't wait to take him!
Second, a practical one: I want to pay off our car. (Is this really something you feel like I would have to accomplish before I die???) Probably not, but it is something I would like to accomplish before I ever consider being a stay-at-home mom. So I guess number 2 should be: Become a Stay-At-Home Mom one day.
Third, hmm. . . I guess another trip. This time I would like to take Josh (and maybe Walter) to see where I served my mission in Jacksonville, Florida and St. Mary's Georgia. I want to take them to the alligator farm, the Okephenoki Swamp, to Gainesville, to Neptune and Jax Beaches, St. Augustine, St. Mary's, and all the fun places from my mission. I think Josh would love Florida. He's never been. Maybe we would make it a HUGE trip and also go to Disneyworld or a cruise. Of course if we ever go there it won't be for quite a few years since we're working on saving up for Disneyland and to pay off our car right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment