Years ago, when I was probably 12, my older brother Cheeseboy would crack his knuckles. I found the sound discusting and repulsive. One day Cheeseboy said to me that I should try it. I refused, but he talked me into it, even helping me crack my knuckles.
It hurt like heck!
And ever since that day I have had to crack my knuckles whenever they start aching. I think once I cracked them then they started aching and I needed to do it again and again. Just like a drug addiction. In fact, I think that my having to crack my knuckles kept me away from doing drugs because I learned from my knuckle-cracking addiction, that once you start something it becomes very difficult to stop.
So thank you Cheeseboy for teaching me to crack my knuckles and keeping me off drugs.
p.s. follow my brother, Cheeseboy's blog. Once he gets 700 followers something amazing will happen. aka, he'll do some crazy stunt and post it on his blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment