ThreEwells down to Two Ewells. Therapist, social worker, book-lover, aspiring author and aspiring bookstore owner, avid indie book store visitor and mom of one perfect child who owns my heart.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
This is in response to Isaac's comment about my blog on his blog
"My blog has pictures that I did NOT get from e-mails forwarded to me, but actually went looking for things that interested me on the internet, and now all I need is a topic!"
Hey Cuz! I am so excited to see that my cousins all have blogs that I can look at now. I think you guys (you and your brothers) are halarious! You can check out my family blog at thejeppsonclan.blogspot.com Rachelle
2 comments:
More power to ya'. I like your blog Esther! it's very reflective of you, which is what a blog should be!
Hey Cuz! I am so excited to see that my cousins all have blogs that I can look at now. I think you guys (you and your brothers) are halarious! You can check out my family blog at
thejeppsonclan.blogspot.com
Rachelle
Post a Comment