Yesterday we went to Moab and to Arches National Park. It was fun to drive around the park. Unfortunately it was a pretty hot day so we were limited to the amount of hikes we could go on. We had the dogs in the car and didn't feel good about leaving them for long.
We brought our dogs, thinking they would at least be allowed in Arches. I remember as a kid seeing people hiking with their dogs, but I guess they've changed the rules since I was a kid. So we mostly drove around and stopped, took pictures, and went on some short quick hikes.
Today we're heading home. It's not going to be fun to return to work tomorrow. It has been really great to get away.
3 comments:
Nice new car. How come you don't blog about it?
Sounds like great fun. I have not been to arches for years and years.
I guess I'm just not the bragging type. I'm awesome like that. It's one thing that makes me better than other people.
Post a Comment