Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Neewww Car!!!!

By popular demand I am posting pictures of my new car. It's a Volks Wagon Passat. It has 49000 miles on it. It's a hatch-back with: fabric, heated seats, 6 CD disk changer, tape deck, sun/moon roof, alloy wheels, and with a turbo-ed engine. I really like it. Josh and I took it on our trip to Moab. It's a sweet ride. Nothing like my Nissan Altima, which I've banged up more times than I can count! I'm no Rain Man. That's for sure!

This car seats our two dogs, Mosie and Sawyer comfortably (in their kennel). They were so good on our trip. They never complain in the car. Ever. They were content for hours of driving and we let them out often to go potty. It was fun having our dogs with us. One hotel even had a dog run for them to use.

Our lugage fit well in the back of the car. We purchased a little cooler for sodas. I don't know why, but we didn't even own a cooler. I thought we got one for our wedding, but I guess not!

Josh and I have been married now for 2 years! It's been a great two years. I am so grateful to have him. He's a wonderful man and treats me like gold. He's extremely smart in areas where I have no expertise. He can fix any computer. He can find the best deals on anything, anywhere. He has patience, where I have none. I think we make each other better people.

Well, that's enough gushing for now. I don't want to get sappy or anything!


So here's some pics of my new car. Jealous much? :)