Weight Watchers: Day 3.
Still going strong. Yesterday I was too careful. By the end of the day I still had 10 points left because I filled up on 0-point vegetables. So I drank a glass of milk and ate one Ghiradelli chocolate square - 1 point.
I still had 8 points left when it was time to go to bed. I always do this when I start Weight Watchers. For a few days I'm overly "good". Josh was very jealous I had points left because he was still hungry. I felt bad for him because he's got a sore throat and I think he was wishing he could eat some "comfort food".
It's amazing how much better food tastes when you have to count your points. Josh was eating some 100 calorie pack Chips Ahoy. He loves Chips Ahoy. He was saying "Oh. These are delicious! I love these!"
3 comments:
Your posts make me so damn hungry. Where is my steak?
I have NEVER had a day when I was too careful! Congratulations! Keep up the good work--and why not consider coming to Cherry Hill Friday night...no one will be swimming then.
We are coming on Friday night.
Post a Comment