Our living room (like the new hardwood flooring?)
Master Bedroom. (I don't know why she took this angle, but oh well)

The office

The spare bedroom
The upstairs bathroom (like my new shower curtain? It looks yellow in this pic, but it's really grean, blue and beige)

Hallway from living room to kitchen (the door on the right goes to a half-bath)

Kitchen view #1

Kitchen view #2 (the door on th right is the pantry. The door to the left is the back door)





4 comments:
Looks like you got it cleaned up nice. If I was looking I'd definitely have a 2nd look.
It seems a little ironic that we spend so much time fixing our house to move and not so much time fixing it for ourselves to live in!
Good luck selling it!
I'll take it...How exciting for you guys, i'm sue it will sell fast, or lets hope right? Good Luck!
Looks good! How much are you listing it for?
Wow! Your house is beautiful and you have done such a great job! I hope you get a bundle of money for it!
Post a Comment