Saturday, October 4, 2008

Funny Things People Say #4 and 5?

Continuing with funny things I hear people say:

I was talking to a client who was talking about being agrivated about something. But what came out was "Taking the bus can be so octivating!" Yes, I thought, it can be so OCTIVATING. Octivating and so flutating too! I thought to myself. As she continued to speak I made sure I wrote down what she said so I would remember and be able to blog about it. Of course I was pretending to write down a note about something she said she needed. Something important enough to write down.

Funny thing #2: Tonight for Josh's birthday we went to Frightmares (Thanks dad so much for the tickets!) After going on so many jerky rides I get pretty sick to my stomach. It's a pretty sad thing to say that your favorite coaster at Lagoon is The Bat (which is a kiddie coaster). . . So knowing that Ice cream makes my stomach feel better, Josh and I went to buy an soft-serve ice cream cone.

Me: "Do you have twist?"
Ice Cream Vendor kid: "We do, but we're out of vanilla."
Me: "Then you don't have twist, do you? You have chocolate."

Poor kid. Not the brightest bulb! I got a good laugh out of it though.

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

How funny, i love stupid people it makes me feel so smart..

The Yospe's said...

Sorry we missed the yard cleaning... I read 7 and that's as far as I got, must've overlooked the 5:30. Let us know when your doing it again.

Esther said...

Thanks Jord anyway. It was good to see you. I think you should've at least gone to dinner with us just to hang out.