Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Such a bad feeling. . .

Today was a horrible day. A terrible, horrible day. The downside of losing weight is that Josh's fingers have now become thinner and today he lost his wedding ring. Pray for us that we'll find it or someone will turn it in. Pray hard! Please. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yOU FOUND IT ONCE! THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER! does he remember when he had it last? Once I took off my wedding ring in the middle of the night (didn't remember) and we found it the next time we changed the sheets (months later). What a relief. I will be praying for you=--as always.

Williamson Fam said...

OOh i'm sorry that is horrible, I really hope he finds it. Re-trace all his steps, over and over...

Map Maker said...

I lost my original wedding ring and sadly never found it. Marilee got me a new one, it was larger than my original. Then I lost some weight and it's loose now. It just flies right of sometimes, especially when my hands are cold. We found an inexpensive replacement at overstock.com