ThreEwells down to Two Ewells. Therapist, social worker, book-lover, aspiring author and aspiring bookstore owner, avid indie book store visitor and mom of one perfect child who owns my heart.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Good Things Utah
Hey everyone, the Adoption Agency I work for has been invited to sit in the audience on Good Things Utah tomorrow. I'm going to be in the audience. Look for me!
5 comments:
Sweet i havent watched that show sinc ei moved for tooele, I will be helping at pre-school, dang it!
Is that the show with Star Jones and that old lady that fight all the time?
I wish!
Man, who was that sexy thing in the GTU audience? Don't tell me...
Totally saw you! You're looking really good. Keep it up!
Me and Luke saw you too! He thought it was sooo cool to see Aunt Esther on T.V.! What a fun show to go to....you got to see a Camel!! Crazy!
Post a Comment