Monday, December 29, 2008

Chipotle is the Bomb!

Okay! Can I just say I absolutely love Chipotle?! So I got done with the gym tonight at 7:00 and was famished from not eating much all day. I thought that I would spring for Mexican because I was craving gaucamole. I couldn't decide between Cafe Rio (also awesome) and Chipotle. I stopped off at Cafe Rio first, intending to order their Special for the day, but the line was far too long and the Special was something I wouldn't order, so I decided to switch tactics and head over to the Chipotle.

There was a small line of three people in front of me when I got there. I ordered three crispy vegetarian tacos. They were out of the crispy tacos and had to make more, so they gave me a free drink while I waited! Then when they went to put on the onions and green peppers they were out, and had to refill it. When they went to put on the guacamole (included in the vegetarian meals) they needed to make more! So I got fresh guac! The waitress then said "You're meal is free because you had to wait!" So, for less than the time I would've had to wait in line at Cafe Rio to get the Special I didn't want I got exactly what I wanted from Chipotle for free! Suckas! I love Chipotle's customer service! If Cafe Rio gave free meals to those who had to wait five minutes they would be out of business!

Plus Chipotle's gaucamole can't be beat! I think I'll enjoy my free meal now! Mmmm!

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Wow fresh Guac! Free drink! Free meal! Chipolte is Chipawesome!

Williamson Fam said...

Sweet i've never been there i'll have to try it, you made out like a bandit...