It's 11:00 a.m. and I'm still in my jammies, watching Iron Chef America and doing laundry on a Friday. I stayed home from work today. Which sounds awesome. Now that I think about it I usually only work until 12:00 pm on Fridays, so it wasn't as awesome as it could've been if I had to work until 5:00 like every other day!
It's my birthday and I took the day (or half-a-day) off of work. Of course at 6:00 pm I need to go do a relinquishment (adoption) at my other job, but that's not bad. It'll only take about an hour and I love the birthmom and. . . believe it or not, but relinquishments can be pretty fun!
Today I plan to:. . . get dressed. That's the first thing I really need to do . . . and soon! Then I plan to go to lunch with Josh, a movie (thanks to a gift card to the movie theater from friends at work), the relinquishment, then dinner and reading books at the bookstore with Josh. That's one of our favorite things to do. Sounds like the perfect way to spend my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment