Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Strange Dream

The other night I had the strangest dream and I don't know where it came from! It was so bizzare I thought I would share it with you all.

I dreamed that I was an actress, going with Charlie Sheen and his wife (I think) to an Independent Film audition. It was supposedly at Charlie Sheen's Ex-wife, Denise Richard's mansion. Her home looked like the Governor's mansion in Salt Lake and was on a huge hill, with an iron gate around it. Well when we got ther "Denise" looked like the fat Anna Nichole Smith. She invited us into her home, then told us to look at the props that we would be using for the movie. Well the other actress looked at the props and the script, which said she would fall on a sharp object that would pierce her lung and kill her. when she looked at the object she discovered it was real. and would really kill her if she fell on it.

It was then that we decided that "Denise/A.N.S" was planning to kill us all to get revenge for Charlie Sheen marrying another woman and having twin boys (which he does in real life). So we decided to escape out the bathroom window. It was difficult to fit through the window, but we did it and started running down the hill towards our cars to escape. "Denise" discovered we had escaped and called the police to come and catch us. One policeman caught me. All of the sudden I was some man, who they thought was stalking "Anna Nichole". I insisted that she was after me, but they wouldn't believe me.

Then I woke up.

Analyze that Sigmund Freud!

3 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

I think you have been watching a little too much Two and a Half Men and Denise Richards, colon, It's Complicated.

Williamson Fam said...

That is weird and where the heck did anna nicole come in, that is random...you should stop watching t.v and start reading...

Esther said...

Okay! So I have not watched 2 1/2 Men, or Denise Richards: It's Complicated at all! That is why the dream was so random!