Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tag! I'm it!

Rules:
1) Post Rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged

8 favorite TV shows:
LOST
Heroes
Bones
Food Network Challenge
Medium
American Idol (yes. I know.)
Iron Chef America
Law and Order

8 things I did yesterday:
cooked dinner
Had my brother and sister-in-law, Jacob and Heather, over for dinner!
Played Settlers of Cattan with Josh, Jake and Heather.
bought fabric for a quilt
did laundry
Went to work until 1:00 p.m.
hung out with Josh
Played Guillotine with Josh, Jake and Heather.

8 things I look forward to:
Getting done with this quiz
Finishing my quilt
Valentine's Day
Days off of work
Vacations
A clean house
Going on dates with Joshy
New movies

8 favorite restaurants:
Tiafoon
Pier 49 Pizza
McGrath's Fish house
Mimi's Cafe
Paradise Bakery
Cafe Rio
Pei Wei
Chipotle

8 things on my wish list:
Money
Kids
For Josh's company to take off like crazy!
To be a stay-at-home wifey
A serious vacation somewhere warm!
A better economy
A nice new house
um. . . a serious vacation.

8 People I tag:
Jana
Heather Y.
Kate
Heather B.
Charis
Rosalee
Abe (haha)
Monica I.

1 comment:

Cheeseboy said...

I knew it! I knew it! I didn't even have to read the post and I knew my name would be on the bottom of this tag. Maybe I will actually do it today - I am having a bit o' writer's block.