Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cinnamon French Toast


I love cinnamon! I was so excited today, because yesterday when Josh and I went to Great Harvest to get bread we had to "settle" for cinnamon bread. Immediately Cinnamon French Toast came to mind, and that's exactly what I made after church today for lunch.


Great Harvest Cinnamon French Toast:

4 slices Great Harvest Cinnamon Bread (or Cinnamon Raisin Bread)

2-3 eggs

3/4 Cup Milk

1 TBSP Cinnamon (or more as needed)

1 tsp Nutmeg (or more as needed)


In a bowl beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Dip bread in mixture and cook in pan sprayed with cooking oil. Add Cinnamon and Nutmeg to the mixture as needed.


Serve with: Strawberries, whip cream, other fruit, butter, syrup, toasted nuts, and/or whipped cream. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top. Delicious!

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

oh i think i have died and gone to heaven,,,,yummers